- This event has passed.
2022 Annual Seminar
July 18 - July 20
The MCA will be holding its first in person annual seminar in two years in San Antonio, TX. from July 18-20 at the Hyatt River Walk.
The hotel is in the heart of the river walk with many restaurants and attractions within walking distance. The hotel is also about a two minute walk to the Alamo. More information will be coming out as we get closer.
The theme this year will be instruments and we are planning on having the major vendors in gas detection provide information on the latest technology along with other presentations. One notable presentation will be from Bob Henderson from GFG who will be doing a presentation on sensor interference’s. It will be interesting and hope to see you there.
You must register for the seminar!
Click “Register for Annual Seminar” to register and pay for yourself, your spouse, your children or a friend. Note that children under 12 are free but you need to include them with their ages when you register.
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
(800) 233-1234 *Mention you’re with marine chemists*
Remember, this year the MCA and the MGHCP are announcing the following seminar incentives for regular members attending the San Antonio Annual in 2022.
- The seminar fee ($400) will be reimbursed/refunded by the MCA.
- Up to $525 towards room fees will be reimbursed/refunded by the MGHCP.
- You must attend and entire seminar and obtain credit for attending. The 90% attendance waiver will not apply in order to be refunded.
- You must stay at the seminar hotel under the MCA room block and your room expenses must be at least $525.
- You will be required to pay the fees up front and then fill out an expense voucher with seminar and hotel receipts to be refunded.
- If you sign up late and are not able to get into the MCA room block you must stay at the same hotel (Hyatt Riverwalk) to obtain a refund.
- You must make your own arrangements.