- This event has passed.
Fall Sectional Seminar
October 22, 2022
You must register for this seminar!
Registrations made after September 22, 2022 will include a $100 late fee.
Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport
O’Hare International Airport
Chicago, IL 60666
- When making reservations please mention code MCA: this will ensure that their reservation is booked under the group block.
- As a reminder, the cut-off date for guest-room reservations is Friday, October 7, 2022.
- Breakfast will be served from 0700-0800
- Seminar will start at 0800 in Room 2051 and go until about 1500.
- The main subject will be the SSD Safe for Limited Hot Work.
- Hilton O’Hare offers Digital Check-In and Digital Key. If the group provides the attendees’ Hilton Honors numbers in advance of arrival, attendees may use the Hilton Honors app to check-in before their arrival at the hotel and bypass the front desk altogether by selecting Digital Key, which will open their guest room door via Bluetooth.
- The hotel offers limited valet parking only. Please see the attached parking document for parking rates offered at the hotel as well as a link to alternative O’Hare International Airport parking when the hotel valet lot is full.
- Roll Call
- Business overview/Occurrences if needed
- Safe for Limited Hot
Safe for Limited Hot:
- Work is the theme.
History of the SSD and SFLHW designations. Larry Russell
- Cleaning for SFLHW. Brian Axelrad
- Inspection Practices for SFLHW. Geoff Jenny
- What should be on a SFLHW certificate? Don Raffo
- Certificate writing exercise SFLHW. Don Raffo
- Technological tools for the Marine Chemist to Aid in Inspections. Austin Montanti.
- Open Discussion for Chemists. Moderator Don Raffo
BOD meeting on 10/23 in Room 2051
Breakfast at 0700. Meeting begins after breakfast.